While classes may be in session, it is the policy of SMFA:
- that students be encouraged to observe their appropriate religious holy days;
- that instructors strive to facilitate this by allowing absence from classes for such purposes, and by trying to ensure that no examinations, reviews or other mandatory class assignments are scheduled for or due on such holy days and;
- that instructors provide ample opportunities for such students to make up work missed on such occasions without penalty.
10:00AM - 4:00PM
MIT Sloan School of Management - Building E62, Room 233
Free and open to all SMFA students, alumni, faculty and staff
Interactions between the arts and technology are producing moving, interactive, and immersive experiences as never before. As artists you can help extend these capabilities and inspire new advances in the creative industries. Be part of this event and give form to your ideas!
HackingArts Ideate features:
* Talks by entrepreneurs applying technology to visual arts, music, performing arts, film/TV and fashion
* Mentorship in collaborative visioning and pitch development
* Free lunch
Limited Attendance Register Here: